- General Council Members are Elected at General Chapter in Bagamoyo
Frs. Jude Nnorom, C.S.Sp., Philip Massawe, C.S.Sp., Tony Neves, C.S.Sp., Jeffrey Duaime, C.S.Sp., Marc Botzung, C.S.Sp., and Albert Ndongo Assamba, C.S.Sp., are elected to the General Council of the Congregation of the Holy Spirit.
- Reflection for 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time - October 24, 2021
Jesus asks, “What do you want me to do for you?” The Gospel of this Sunday tells a story of a blind man named Bartimaeus calling out to Jesus for help.
- October 24 is World Mission Sunday
Spiritans working in more than 60 countries are grateful to participate in God’s mission to bring glad tidings to people everywhere.
- Fr. Alain Mayama, C.S.Sp., is Elected Superior General of the Congregation
The General Chapter of the Spiritans, taking place in Bagamoyo, Tanzania, elected Fr. Mayama Superior General on October 18, 2021.
- Lay Spiritans Participate in General Chapter
Four Lay Spiritans from around the world, including U.S. Lay Spiritan Anne Marie Hansen, made a presentation at the General Chapter in Bagamoyo, Tanzania, earlier this week.
- Reflection for the 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time - October 17, 2021
In this Sunday’s Gospel, we hear that “Whoever wishes to be great among you must be your servant” (Matt. 20:26).
- Reflection for the 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time - October 10, 2021
In this Sunday’s Gospel, A rich man asks Jesus “what must I do to have eternal life. Jesus reminds us that Eternal life in the kingdom of God is worth more than all our earthly possessions.
- Feast of Claude Poullart des Places
On October 2, we celebrate the Feast of Spiritan "first founder" Claude Poullart des Places. While still in the seminary—on Pentecost in 1703—Claude Poullart des Places founded the Spiritans at age 24.
- Reflection for the 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time - October 3, 2021
In this Sunday’s Gospel, Jesus uses the image of a marriage to speak about the Kingdom of God. Just as marriage is a gift from God, so is the kingdom of God.
- Lay Spiritans Gather for Day of Reflection
Lay Spiritans gathered together for a Pre-Commitment day of reflection on Saturday, September 18 at the Spiritan Center in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.
English news feeds